Managerial Accounting Manager
Posted on : 03 October 2022
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze monthly management report in group business and present the critical point.
- Be responsible for budget planning, Budget report, Control and monitoring budget in other business unit.
- Analyze P&L forecasting report in group business.
- Be a part of business project and responsible for the report.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accountancy.
- Experience in Managerial Accounting and Financial more than 5 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge of risk analysis, budgeting, forecasting and trends.
- Ability to analysis processes and information, identify problems.
- Good communicator and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY