Innovation R&D Manager
Posted on : 03 October 2022
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead R&D project on technical part of new platforms from product brief till final specifications to deliver key deliverables within specific timeline.
- Liaise with Business Development and Marketing team to incorporate all front end requirements into the brief.
- Liaise with QA / Supply Chain / Operations to ensure feasible specifications.
- Able to work independently and effectively with project team including lead, collaborate, coach and guide.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Sciences / Food Engineering or related filed.
- At least 7-10 years of direct experience in food innovation / R&D with experience in extrusion platform is a plus
- Familiar with all the food R&D tools & systems : Quality Management, Document Control, Sensory Sciences, and Cost Management.
- Strong project management, time management, flexibility, problem-solving, creativity, initiative, decision making, good analytical, proactive working, positive attitude, result-oriented, logical thinking, good interpersonal & collaboration, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related programs.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY