Business Development Section Manager
Posted on : 03 October 2022
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate corporate strategic plan development and oversee implementation.
- Develop and explore potential new business opportunities in the Food Service Sector in Thailand & AEC markets.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate all sales related activities to support new business development and existing businesses.
- Recommend and support on network set up on new market / distribution channels for OBM.
- Sourcing and recommend new product (non-canned product) under our brand to be sold within NFT's sales territories. This model can be both import and local outsourcing.
- Infrastructure development :making project feasibility study together with factory working team and present to get the approval.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration or related filed.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in food product development with experience in new brand management & development is preferable.
- Strong business development, Market strategy, project management, problem-solving, creativity, initiative, decision making, good analytical, proactive working, positive attitude, result-oriented, logical thinking, good interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related data & statistical programs.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY