Trade Marketing Section Manager
Posted on : 12 May 2023
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop trade marketing, planning, promotion, campaign to achieve themaximum sales/distribution results by synchronizing brand strategy and channelstrategy.
- Lead channel growth strategy, develop channel plan, implement customizechannel communication based insight and priority between the marketing andthe shopper to achieve business growth.
- Develop annual budget planning channel priority and focus with action plan toensure that budget allocation is effective and well-spent for sale targetachievement.
- Managing the sales operation team to deliver excellent in-store execution acrossthe key metrics which are distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising.
- Support sales and marketing terms of providing feedback and recommendationin order to strengthen brand position in category and improve brand strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- At least 5-7 years experience in trade marketing, category development,channel development or consumer marketing with background in FMCG o rFood business is a must
- Category management skill, negotiation, communication skill, businessunderstanding, result oriented and proactive
- Excellent communication skills enabling customer influence
- Strong leadership capability to manage both customer and internal teamexpectations
- Having experience in AC Nielsen data analysis and report is a plus.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related data & statistical programs.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY