Operation & Material Planning Manager
Posted on : 03 October 2022
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage & responsible for operation & material planning of seafood manufacturing.
- Efficiently plan, develop, propose and execute planning strategy to align and support corporate goal & strategy.
- Proactively & effectively manage and coordinate with cross functional team to achieve mutual target.
- Manage and develop Planning Team to perform effectively and achieve target.
- Prepare and submit reports as regular basis i.e. weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Sciencesor related field.
- At least 7-10 years of Operation & Material Planning experiencein Food Manufacturingwith at least 3 years of managerial level experience is required.
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skill.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Proactive, energetic and passion to work for success.
- Good command of English both spoken & written and computer literacy
- Able to work at Mahachai Factory(Samut Sakhon)
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY