Sales and Marketing Director (Oversea)
Posted on : 15 November 2023
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the company by managing the overall TT/MT/Pet sales operation.
- Coordinate with sales strategic support team on managing sales forecast as well as logistic function.
- Coordinate with trade marketing team on planning sales and marketing activities
- Support general manager to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Create sales promotion and campaigns to meet the target based on Sales & Marketing plan.
- Forecast budget and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies analyzing trends and results
- Conduct the monthly sales performance review report/meeting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration Marketing or related field.
- At least 8 years of Sales Management experience in a FMCG business and CLMV market would be an advantage.
- Good command of English or Vietnamese especially speaking is preferable.
- Results-driven and able to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Ability to use data-driven insights to make business decision.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skill, high responsibility, quick learning and self-motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing in market conditions.
- This position will be based in Oversea and can travel as needed for business purposes.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY