Key Account Section Manager
Posted on : 15 November 2013
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be able to develop and implement business & sales strategy to support new business.
- Ensure the sales strategies have been executed to match with the market / customer opportunities and company resources.
- Establish and develop Modern Trade channel in term of merchandising, planogram, promotion and pricing including propose and implement the annual category strategy assortment, promotion plan and trade deal on a customer basis.
- Oversee new sales opportunities as well as develop new channels.
- Analyze the market trends and sales performance for overall improvement in order to be competitive in the market.
- Plan and set up effective sales and market strategies to attract potential product buyers & consumers.
- Provide regular progress reports on conversations, new entrants to market and updates on key players in the market.
- Be responsible for Thailand
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Modern Trade channel, FMCG in Thailand (food experience is preferable) . 1-3 years of direct experience with dealing with distributors.
- Proven success of consistently achieving challenging sales targets and category management.
- Good strategic thinking, analytical skill including well-planned in executions.
- Excellent in negotiation, communication, presentation and people management skills.
- Strong leadership capability to manage both customer and internal team expectations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other related data & statistical programs. Familiar with Movex, Power BI.
- Good command of English communication skill for speaking and writing
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY