Product Manager (New Pet Foods Products)
Posted on : 15 November 2023
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Manage all aspects of assigned product to ensure sales and A&P spending are achieved
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data and find opportunities to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Create brand strategy to sustain grow: short – long term plan
- Developing understanding of categories including market environment, core consumer needs, competitive environment and consumer insights to identify brand objective, brand opportunities, brand road map, growth drivers, and brand plan
- Coordinated design and placement of advertising campaigns including flyers, brochures, and web ads, as well as assembled sales presentation materials
- Maintained and enhanced design and user accessibility of company online channels
- Develop and execute IMC programs
- Set annual budget planning channel priority and focus with action plan to ensure that budget allocation is effective and well-spent for sale target achievement.
- Coordinate with distributor for channel growth strategy, develop channel plan, implement customize channel communication based insight and priority between the marketing and the shopper to achieve sales target and business growth.
- Gather feedback and recommendation from both customers and consumers in order to strengthen brand position in category and improve brand strategy.
- Conduct product training program to distributors or customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Proven working experience at least 7 years in brand or product management
- Experience in pet food business would be an advantage
- Strong management skill in problem-solving & decision-making, initiative, analytical & proactive thinking, positive attitude, result-orientation, interpersonal skill, and presentation skill
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related data & statistical programs
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PFGFIT = PASSION, ECO-FRIENDLY, GENEROUS, INNOVATION, TRUSTWORTHY